The phone does not recognize the SD Card After the phone installed the SD card, you can read your SD card in two ways:
1) Enter the settings - storage and USB - SD card (if you can’t read it, the SD card option won’t display);
2) Go to File Manager - Storage - to see if there is an SD card option;
If your phone does not recognize the memory card appears, the following method is recommended by the investigation:
1) Check the capacity of the memory card, to see whether your card is within maximum space limit which your phone can support, and then try to restart the phone;
2) Insert the SD card into another phone, see if you can normally use, or install a different SD card on your the phone (check whether SD card, SD card slot is damaged);
3) Data backup SD card, formatted the SD card to see if it’s normal;
4) Backup important data (contacts, multimedia files, etc.) to restore the factory settings (Settings - Backup&reset - Factory data reset).
If the problem persists, we recommend that you contact the reseller to apply for warranty or refund.