The phone does not recognize the SD Card After the phone installed the SD card, you can read your SD card in two ways:
1) Enter the settings - storage and USB - SD card (if you can’t read it, the SD card option won’t display);
2) Go to File Manager - Storage - to see if there is an SD card option;
If your phone does not recognize the memory card appears, the following method is recommended by the investigation:
1) Check the capacity of the memory card, to see whether your card is within maximum space limit which your phone can support, and then try to restart the phone;
2) Insert the SD card into another phone, see if you can normally use, or install a different SD card on your the phone (check whether SD card, SD card slot is damaged);
3) Data backup SD card, formatted the SD card to see if it’s normal;
4) Backup important data (contacts, multimedia files, etc.) to restore the factory settings (Settings - Backup&reset - Factory data reset).
If the problem persists, we recommend that you contact the reseller to apply for warranty or refund.
I can’t connect wifi, what should I do?
1) password, signal strength: Make sure you enter the correct password and check the strength of the wireless signal, if the signal strength is too weak, you can’t connect it successfully;
2)Too many people connect this WiFi: If your phone still show, "Acquiring IP Address" "Saved Connection", "disconnected" , we suggest you to disconnect other equipment, then connect it again;
4) Wireless mac address filtering: enter the wireless router management interface, turn off the filter settings permit or allow your own phone to connect;
5) Try to re-setting the router;
If the problem still exists after you check your phone with all above methods, you should contact your reseller to apply for warranty or refund
The data network can not be accessedData network switch is turned on or not, if connected to the network but it still prompt the network is
1) Contact your operator to confirm whether your SIM card opened the Internet access;
2)Check whether the current network signal is stable: if the network signal instability, that is easily to lead to network failure, you can try to replace the using environment to make comparison;
3) Turn Airplane mode on, then turn on data networks and try to access the Internet;
4) Reset the Internet Parameters: settings - more - Cellular networks - APN-- reset to the default settings, then try to restart the phone after the reset;
5) Replace the SIM card: Check whether there is a poor contact between the SIM card and the SIM card tray, if change different SIM card, it is still there, we recommend that you contact the reseller to apply for warranty or refund.
How to check if the networld frequance is compatible to my country?
1) Check which network standard and which frequency band your phone supports
2) Search your local network operator via Google browser to learn more about the latest local network standard and the frequency bands;
3) If there is a frequency bands which your phone supports matched with the local frequency bands, you can use the phone in your country;
Solutions to fix low calling volume.
During the call found a low voice, how to fix it:
1) During a call, use the “vol+” button to adjust the volume;
2) View foil, leather, etc. Are there blocked the handset? If there are, you should remove them;
3) Replace the time, location, contact, to check whether it’s the network problems.
If the above methods have failed to solve your problem, contact the reseller to apply for warranty or refund.
How to make screen shots?
Press the “power” button and “Vol-” button at the same time and hold on for 3 seconds.
There you go!
Where can I purchase GEOTEL phones?
You can purchase any UMi products from our authorized stores, check here for the store list:
Due to the district limit, some shops might not able to ship to your country.
Pick one store that is compatible to your needs to continue your purchase.
How to do a hard reset(factory data reset) if I cannot turn the phone on?
Generally a hard reset can be done in “Setting-Backup&reset;-Factory data reset” when your phone can be turned on.If it is dead,please do this in recovery mode.Press Vol+ and Power buttons for more than three seconds,find “wipe data/factory reset”,click “Yes-delete all user data”.After this step,select “reboot system now”.
Why the storage reduces so quickly?
It means you have installed apps in internal storage instead of SD card.Please check carefully and charge the preferred install location in “Setting-Storage”.
How to use OTA to update Android system?
Find “Setting-About phone-Wireless update-Check update”.It will show that your system is up-to-date after update package installed.
How to check my IMEI number?
Press *#06# on dial and IMEI numbers will be shown.
Where can I find drivers for connecting my PC and phone?
You can install MTP USB driver in Windows.Please connect your phone to PC,open “Device Manager” and find the location of your phone and right click it,choose “update driver software”-”Browse my computer for driver software”-”Let me pick from a list of devices on my computer”-choose “MTP USB Device” in the list and click “Next”